Supacolour is one of the newest technologies in digital printing. It allows you to create beautiful, high quality logos and images, and is versatile enough to be applied to a huge variety of fabrics. It’s a fantastic way to print promotional items such as t-shirts, bags, hats and other apparel.
Supacolour is produced digitally, Supacolour Printing can utilise millions of colours, and if you need to print in fine detail, Supacolour picks up all those intricate details, which are often missed when using other traditional printing processes.
What are the benefits of using Supacolour?
- Unlimited colours and high vibrancy
- Ultra-high detail (finest of text, perfect colour gradients)
- Allows free floating text without any weeding required, hence the low cost
- Ultra-high resolution – photo reproduction achievable
- High stretchability and versatility in terms of fabrics and where it can be applied
- Robust! Can be applied across seams and on coarse fabrics.
- 100+ washes, will outlive the product and won’t peel, crack or fade.
- Using the highest quality, eco-friendly inks and no vinyl as well
- Saves time and money with very simple, cost effective pricing structure